Dec 23, 2019
Did you remember your favorite podcasters this holiday
Don’t worry! I’ve got some easy, inexpensive gift ideas for you
that you can give ALL YEAR LONG!
TL;DL (too long; didn’t listen)
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show in your favorite
app or follow on Spotify.
- Share a favorite episode with a
- Interact with the host, however they want
you to (i.e. voice feedback, email, Instagram, survey… podcasters
are very skilled at telling you want they want!)
- Follow on social media. I’m
@andreaklunder on Insta and
- Buy stuff from their merch store for
yourself or other people.
- Support on Patreon. I’m at http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/craftandculture
You’re invited to celebrate 100 episodes with me in 2020.
- Go to thecreativeimpostor.com/titlelist.
- Pick one of the episode titles listed there that resonates with
you — it could be because you listened to that episode and it
pinged something for you — or maybe you didn’t even listen to the
episode, it’s just the phrase that holds some meaning.
- Write (200-300 words) or record audio (2-3min) -ish of a short
story about how that phrase, idea, episode either influenced you or
has shown up for you in your creative life or work. You don’t
need to do any editing. Even just a voice memo on your phone will
- Email it to me firstname.lastname@example.org by
January 1st, 2020.
More details in the show notes at http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/089